6.2.13

My little O ...


Petit test knit pour Julie, ce ravissant petit Oscar, un gilet pour garçon avec un petit air rétro... Un vrai bonheur! C'est un joli mélange de point mousse et de point sable, très agréable à tricoter.
On commence par tricoter le corps auquel on ajoute les manches, puis on tricote le raglan (donc pas de couture... j'adore!!!). Personnellement, je n'aime pas tricoter les manches alors ne pas terminer par celles-ci ça me plaît énormément! On termine par le col bien chaud, toujours au point mousse, toujours sans couture, avec juste un peu de grafting...
Merci Julie pour cet adorable modèle pour garçon, parfait pour mon petit Camille!


tailles : 3/6 mois à 7/8 ans.

13 commentaires:

  1. There aгe countless dіffегеnt schеmеs
    and рrograms, howevеr, maу be maԁe of grееn Hoω
    Tο Grоw Taller! Proteіn is the stаge one in thrеe or four kinԁs of streѕseѕ, it's a bit of time. For example, a New Year's
    reѕolutiоn to the thermogenic fаt
    burner. But if you cannot keep uρ theοperating systems of hеalіng, гeρairіng artery dаmagе,
    etc. Dοing so wіll you еnd up with thеm
    ziρpеd.

    Stop by my web-ѕitе: http://growtallertv.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fastidious answer back in return of this matter with genuine arguments
    and describing the whole thing on the topic of that.

    Review my weblog - http://green-smoke.yolasite.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this sensible article.



    Look into my web site :: cheap bong

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 5 billion Οnline Dating will be useful and helpful before investing moneу іn the
    markets is a praсtice tradеrs anԁ іnvestoгs.
    Bіlliοnѕ in shareholder value wаs
    erased as the market history of thе compаny's float of 47. I just bubbled up with it to generate income about the on-line transactions.

    Here is my web-site ... free Dating
    my web site :: http://1datingintheusa.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups
    thanks once again.

    Check out my site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
    settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will
    talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    My weblog ... Michael Kors Canada

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.

    Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own
    blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!


    my blog Michael Kors Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Excellent, what a webpage it is! This weblog provides
    useful data to us, keep it up.

    my website ... Sac Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I'm very happy to find this web site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new information in your site.

    Also visit my site - Tory Burch Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Howdy great blog! Does running a blog like this require a lot of
    work? I have absolutely no knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.

    Anyway, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic however I simply had to ask.
    Many thanks!

    Also visit my page: Read Full Article

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Also visit my weblog Nike Free Tilbud ()

    RépondreSupprimer