28.1.13

Pompons...


 Petits chaussons tricotés avec de la Gilliatt poivre et sel + deux petits pompons pour mon lutin.
Tuto petit pompons ici!
Chaussons ipb.

Et puis La petite braderie  a de nouveau ouvert ses portes ici! Pour celles qui cherchent des patrons, des livres et même des petites choses "hand made"!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey there this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
    Check out my web site - Tmj Treatment Exercises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the closing phase :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.
    My blog post - help for swollen ankles

    RépondreSupprimer